Friday, March 14, 2008

I don't like titles.

I am not happy.

help me.

But I am not asking you to help me, or anyone else. The only person who can make you happy is yourself. But I am incapable of doing so. Because I suck. It isn't just that I am not happy. I am miserable, sometimes. In my mind, and sometimes not only in my mind, but in general, I am in this terribly depressed state. I cannot get out of it. I don't know how it feels to be happy. But I do. I know how it feels to be happy... it feels... like you could just freeze in that moment of time.. and be there forever.. because you never want anything to change. Like when that one person holds you, you never want to let them go. Or when they kiss you, and you never ever want to leave that state. That state of happiness. Of love. Comfort.


I have so many mixed emotions so often. All the time. Every day. Every second. Every second but those that I am in this intimate state. If that makes sense. It does to me. Feel intimate. That I feel intimate. Every second but those that I feel intimate. I am pretty sure that I confuse everyone that reads these pretty bad. I don't make much sense.
I don't know what to write anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may confuse some but I know EXCACTLY what you are saying. I feel this way. ILY-mama

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.