Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Something Beautiful?

She brought this upon herself. As She always seems to do. This wave of pain that has been drowning her. She just loves it. She begs for more.

She wants to be this amazing and beautiful person, that she just wasn't made to be. Her dreams are too big. She hope for peace, and love. She'll never have it. It will never come. She's been torn from her everything. All her hope is drown, lost, dead at the bottom of this ocean of sorrow. This ocean of iniquity that She has created.

She searches and searches. She searches everywhere for something to ease her pain with. Cut her open, search for something of worth. One part of her maybe? Something inside of her, by cause of nothing being on the outside. Something inside may be beautiful? Just look. Rip her open, search deep.

She is starving. Starving for attention. Starving to feel something. Nothing is good enough for her, being so vile.

She is bleeding, She is dying. Don't save her. Please don't save her. She's thirsty for more of this pain. She's so sick, She's so poor. Give her something.

So bloodthirsty she lay there, screaming out to anyone who will listen. Anyone who will care. The pain in her voice so agonizing. Somebody love me, she cries.

I have nothing, she says. She cries. Everything has been taken from me. Everything has left me. I am so depraved. Hurt me, I'll hurt myself. Leave me alone.

She wants to be alone. She wants to hurt. She likes to hurt. Nobody understands.

No comments: