Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day?

No.

I'm so sick, I'm so sick of everything.
I won't try anymore.
I won't care anymore.
I've tried so hard, I've cried so hard.
You don't give a shit about me. You didn't even come after me. You didn't even call me.
You say you miss me, you say you hurt so badly because you failed me, you say you wish it was all better. You don't even try. YOU NEVER tried. You've never tried. and not once have you been here for me.
I didn't blame you for shit.
I wasn't mad at you at all.
I'm trying not to be mad now, but all I ever do is hurt.
All I ever do is hate, everything. And I still won't blame you. But where are you? Where were you?
I forgave you for all of the pain, all of it.
But you keep on going, and I don't even think you realize it.
I wanted to write you something. Or give you something, to show you that you mean the world to me. No matter what. Even if you don't care at all about me.
But my mind is so blank, my body's so weak.
My lungs are collapsing.
My heart is breaking, from the broken pieces to more broken pieces.
And it won't heal, I won't fix. I won't get better, I won't be repaired. It's all too fucked up.
There's one thing that I can promise I won't do like you.
No matter how much I'm like you. Even though I'm a spitting image of you.
I won't ever give up on my daughter.
NO MATTER WHAT. If it's the last thing I ever do, I'll show her that she's everything to me. Because words are worth shit.
You can say all you want, talk all you want.
But at the end of the day you're just like everyone else.
I'm sick of crying till I can't cry anymore.

Glad I spent five minutes in your house today.

I give up on everything, I can't do shit.
I'm not worth the dirt on the ground.
I'm not worth fighting for.


And I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read this on fathers day. I am so sorry you feel this way. I wish I didn't hurt you so much. You say you don't blame me but you certainly seem to. You hurt me and push me away when I try to come after you. I don't know what I can say or do to fix it or prove anything to you but you are wrong about a couple of things. You do matter to me...always have, always will. And I try to show you. I try to love you without getting pushed away but you hurt me any way. I know I make mistakes but we do. Humans.
I had an awful Mothers day. I had to work and I was so emotional and I got in a huge fight with my boss then to top it off you came by for 5 minutes to show me what a failure I have been as your mom.
But I will keep trying. Keep hoping. Keep loving you. I am still here. As long as I have breath I will be your mama.