Sunday, May 3, 2009

I want

to go away.
I want to leave, now.
I hate myself.
I know I've said this many times but I've realized I'll always hate myself.
I will never be happy.

I cannot find one thing that makes me happy.
I have nothing, and I am nothing.
I can't write. I can't dance. I can do nothing of any worth.
I am not of any worth.


I want to be alone.
I just want everyone to disappear.
I want to live in a house with my dad.
Where we are best friends. And don't need anything.
I want to smile.
I want to do something.
I want to have something.
I want to not need everything, because I won't have nothing.

But here I am fantasizing again. This world will never be enough.
I will never be enough, for myself, for anyone.
Never good enough.
Everything is so wrong. Everything is so off.
I need to get away, go away.
Please just let me go.

No comments: