Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Find Faith

There is no proof of anything.

I cannot believe in anything. To me God is such a strong subject. And all I can say is that I THINK that I don't believe. Everybody knows he's there. No matter how hard it is to believe it. It's God, or some stupid explosion. Take your pick. I would choose God. But I can't believe in something if for the most part, I feel like he isn't real. And I can't fake it. I will not pretend that I believe in something if I don't. Knowing... and believing.. aren't exactly the same thing. Also, it is more like I kind of know/think that he's there. Somewhere. But I think too much. So I can't believe it. I don't know he's there.. but I feel like he isn't really NOT there.

I'm not trying to be all Atheist, Ani-Christ or anything. I really have a really hard time with this.
That doesn't mean I don't want to believe.

No comments: