Monday, September 29, 2008

She.

She's so mad, so hurt. She only repeats the same things to me, over and over again. She feels sorrow, and pain. Pain for not only her but her sister, her brother, her mother. Her beautiful, sorrowful, pain filled mother. She knows she is not the only one in pain. She knows she needs to forgive her, and everyone. It's hard for her, she knows, I know, everyone knows. She isn't hearing what I'm saying. She isn't understanding what I'm trying to tell her. She is pushing my words away. In time, in time she will let go. She will learn to forgive, to trust, and to love. I feel sympathy for her. I want to help her. I can't seem to get through to her. I am ready to be patient. She will take it in, slowly, one bus ride, one day at a time. She has gone through a lot.. being so young. All of them have. Everyone has. Everyone has been hurt. She doesn't understand a lot of things. All she knows is that she is so mad. So hurt that all she wants to be is mad. But she loves her. And she knows that she wasn't trying to hurt anyone.
You can see a deep sadness in her eyes. And hear it in her voice. When she laughs, too. It's there.
She will come back to you, in time she will heal. And in time you will heal.
She knows, but has a heard time knowing, and believing that she is loved. Through all she's been through.. and through all of the pain she is feeling. It's hard to understand why everything that happened had to happen. And it's hard to understand that if you love her, why you let it happen.

I tell her, I keep telling her. So many things, that she can't understand. She won't let anything in. She's too full of anger. Anger and pain. She wants to believe you care. Someone cares. After all of this, it's so hard.. for her. I know you care. I know you love her. Them. She will understand. She loves you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!
You are doing it...fulfilling your purpose...living your passion.
This is how it happens...BY DOING IT.
You know why you are here. for her. for them. unfortunately, there are many and your work is plentiful but its, in part what you were made for.
AND as you heal, you will heal.

YOU ARE AMAZING.
Don't forget who you are.

Paul said...

Agreed. Your expression is amazing. When I read what you write, I get a sense of power and purpose coming from you.

Whether you know it or not, it's there, and it's there big. And enveloped in beauty unspeakable.