Wednesday, June 30, 2010

There's no such thing as a title

Where is the refresh button?
It wouldn't be cheating.. right?
I'm tired, I'm sick.
I'm drained, empty.
I'm weak, useless.
I feel as if I can barely breathe.
I feel as if I have no worth.
Why do you continuously try giving up on me, self?
Why am I here?
No, it's not that I don't want to be, I just don't understand why I am.
I know what I want, I just don't know if I want it.
That's totally ridiculous, I know.
I want to want it all, I want to crave it and need it.
It seems like I don't and can't feel.
I know there are some things I feel.
Like my passionate hate for Crystal.
The feeling grows stronger every day,
each minute that I think about Her.
Though I'm just as evil a monster.
I long for desire.
I hardly even crave something so little as cigarettes anymore.
Where have I gone, and will I ever return?

No comments: