Friday, October 15, 2010

I miss you.

My love, I think of you always.
I am constantly reminded of you.
I love you, I will always love you.
I am sure you've forgotten me. That's okay.
I do not wish to forget you.
You know, I'd give anything to speak to you.
You're the only one who ever understood.
I have so much to say, so much to tell you..
But I know I never will.
I have everything, but I am completely alone.
I am completely empty.
I dream, I long, I cry..
Come back for me. Please, don't leave me.
If you go, I lose everything, my self goes first.
You went. Everything changed.
Where am I? Who am I?
I think I'm trapped, I know I'm lost.
Why did you have to go?
Since you left I've been alone.
When you went, I turned cold.
I've been broken without you.
I would be okay if you were still here, you know.
I wouldn't be dead if you didn't go.
See what's happened to me?
Look at what I've turned into.
And now I'll never be loved.
I'll never be accepted or wanted.
I've been destroyed.
And I'm more ugly than I've ever been.
I'm more nothing than I ever was.
I want to disappear.
I can hardly breathe.
Save me. Help me.
Take back everything you did.
Rewind. and just be there.
All I EVER wanted was you to love me back.
Why couldn't you just love me?
I am ruined.
I cannot love anyone now.
I cannot be anyone now.

I miss you, every day.

No comments: