Monday, October 11, 2010

This is where I lose.

Am I lost? Have I gone missing?
Has anybody noticed, or is it just me?
How long have I been away? Don't tell me. Though I won't feel anything at all.
I am not afraid to know that I have misplaced my self.
I am completely alone in this place, but you are here.
It's dark, and empty. There's nothing here.
No comfort, nor discomfort.
The only love is of hate, the only pleasure comes from pain.
Existence is not known.
This perished place, defined as death by the unmindful.
They'd say it's corrupt, they'd say that we're lost.
In a sense they'd be right, but not how they think.
We have been tainted, we have been turned.
We have been burnt to living death in this hell.
Judged, abused, and hated by most.
Lied to, used, and mistreated, always.
We've lived, we've learned, and we've died.
Pushed completely beyond our limit.
Gone and not coming back.
No regret, no guilt, no shame.
Pure evil.
About nothing but making you hurt, when you don't deserve it.
I feed off your innocence.
Seductive, misleading, and sick.
I'm a fraud, but you'll fall for it.
You crave me, and I long to corrupt you.
This is something you cannot fathom.
Such darkness you'll never know, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
The world is mine.

No comments: